GEA
The Company was firstly established as “Soavi Bruno & Figli” by Mr. Bruno Soavi in 1947, in Parma, Italy to produce butter making machines. A few years later it started to produce High Pressure Homogenizers for the dairy industry.

Business and competence were expanded over the decades and new technical opportunities were explored. The company covered not only the domestic market but also the European market and it became one of the most successful and expanding companies in high pressure technology.

With a continued strategic focus only on high pressure homogenization, Soavi built a strong reputation of reliability over the years, with a complete range of machines progressively increasing the pressure rating for new and challenging applications.

In 1990, the Company was sold to the Danish Group Niro Atomizer. The name was changed to Niro Soavi S.p.A., and it started to consolidate its worldwide market presence with homogenizers and high pressure pumps installed on Niro spray dryers.

In 1993 the Niro Group became part of GEA AG, a major international concern, with headquarters in Bochum, Germany.

Today the GEA Group (Global Engineering Alliance) is an international engineering group quoted on the MDAX German stock exchange market, focused on specialty mechanical engineering and plant engineering. The GEA Group is one of the world’s market and technology leaders in 90 percent of its businesses.

The GEA Group is one of the world’s market and technology leaders in 90 percent of its businesses.

GEA Niro Soavi is part of GEA Mechanical Equipment, which is focused on engineering, manufacturing and sales of specialized process components for several industrial applications.

CLICK HERE to view the Products by GEA