Automated Synthesis for Innovative Medicines
Medicinal chemistry is increasingly driven by the demand for innovative medicines, involving molecular diversity and novel routes, which in turn means more and more experiments, typically using the same resources.
Chemspeed’s fully automated, integrated FLEX ISYNTH stands for a flexible, modular, and uncompromising automated solution.
- Unlocking the Chemistry Space – via faster, better, virtually unrestricted “off-road” chemistry investigation of the reaction, reagent and molecular space.
- Molecular library diversity in conjunction with a vast range of reaction types, enhancing your efficiency and productivity by a factor of up to 100 in e.g.:
- C-C, C-N coupling reactions
- Organometallic reactions (e.g. Grignard)
- Diels-Alder reactions
- Exploration of “off-road” chemistry
- Massively increased throughput
- Standardization of library synthesis
- Reaction preparation, in conjunction with our unique overhead gravimetric dispensing of solids and liquids or solid-phase and liquid-phase synthesis
- Work-up by, e.g. extraction, evaporation, filtration, crystallization, integrated analysis by e.g. HPLC
- Unattended operation (with optional inert atmosphere)
- Features an optimized footprint (3×3 ft., 90×90 cm) versus capacity … all while reducing costs and maximizing the return on investment