Protein Crystallization Imagers
ROCK IMAGER® - Crystallization Imagers are a series of automated imaging systems designed for protein crystallization screening. Capture superior quality images of your protein drops while learning critical information about your crystals. ROCK IMAGERs are available with various plate capacities and imaging features, so there is a model to fit every lab's budget and workflow.
- The most trusted imager in protein crystallization
- Can screen conditions with various imaging methods - Visible Light, UV fluorescence, UV absorption, Multi-Fluorescence Imaging, Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP), Second Order Nonlinear Imaging of Chiral Crystals (SONICC)
- Various models to fits budget and
- Seamless integration with Rock Maker or current crystallization software via Rock Imager API
- Temperature regulation options available for precise temperature control from 30°C down to 4°C
- Multiple plate options available - SBS, Linbro, Nextal, Terasaki/HLA and Lipid Cubic Phase (LCP) plate